Orders Exchange Policy
In a nutshell - we accept exchanges and returns for store credits for eligible items. Sorry No Refunds.
At Adorable Kids, we sell special occasion clothes and accessories that we know, you will be happy and satisfied with. However, if for any reason that you are not, we will gladly help you with the exchange process.
1. Procedure to exchange is on your order confirmation email. All items for exchange must be back in the mail stream within 20 days from date of receipt (as stated in the tracking number). Buyer pays for all shipping to exchange - to and fro. There are no re-stocking fees. All items for exchange must be unused, unaltered, with tags and in the original packaging and fit for resell.
- You can also exchange at any of the store location but you will need to get a return authorization prior to heading to the store. Contact us by email first. (applies to online orders only.
2. Items NOT eligible for Exchange or Store credit:
- undergarments, crinolines, onesies, panty/hose, tights,
- accessories (ties, bow ties, suspenders, gloves, hair accessories, jewelry, blankets, bibs, baptism candles, wedding baskets, pillows and all other wedding accessories
- fabric baptism shoes and all white shoes up to sz 5 toddler
- seasonal items and costumes
- final sale items
- used items, items with removed tags are considered used
- items mishandled by customer, altered, items with pet hair, smoke and food odour
- damaged item (we check items 3 times, we do not let go of any items with defects)
- claiming that item is damaged or dirty for the purpose of exchanging to another size or merchandise (we consider this avoidance in paying for shipping fees, therefore, we will not take it back.
3. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Store credits are applicable to the price of goods only (shipping fees are not eligible for store credit).
4. Exchange can only be done once not multiple times.
Please make sure that items you are exchanging are fit to resell. We will thoroughly inspect any returned items for food/smoke odor, pet hair, any sign of wear, pulls/picks on fabric.
ONLINE PURCHASE EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
1.Check your order confirmation email for procedure.
2. Mail the item back within 20 days of receipt in the original packaging, clothing covers with all the tags attached or return to any store locations after obtaining a return authorization.
3. Make sure that you are not sending back packages as "return to sender or collect postage". Any return to sender and collect postage will be charged a minimum $20 fee for processing or they will be refused and sent back to you.
3. You will be issued a credit (in the form of a gift certificate as soon as Adorable Kids receives your return) to purchase the replacement. You have the option to use your credit within 2 years.
- If you are pressed for time, you can place a replacement order while your return is in transit. Adorable Kids will refund the price of the item being returned (less adjusted shipping fee). All shipping fees are not refundable. Refunds must be equal or less than the amount of the replacement order. All excess will be issued as a store credit.
Buyer pays for all shipping. Subsidized shipping does not apply to exchanged items. Your original $9.95/$5 flat rate shipping on your original order will be changed to $15 before your credit or refund is issued. (This covers the actual shipping fees paid to CP or USPS).
Adorable Kids thoroughly inspects all merchandise for exchange. Adorable Kids reserves the right to refuse exchange/refund/issue a credit if the conditions for exchange are not met. Items not eligible for exchange will be sent back to the buyer on buyer's expense.
Damages and Imperfections:
Adorable Kids take pride in the quality of the products that we sell. We check and re-check thoroughly all items that we are shipping. An order goes to 3 stages of inspection to make sure there are NO imperfections and quantity check and employ a live camera feed while doing so as a proof of the job done. We can assure you that the product you are receiving is free of any damages, stains and any minute imperfections. And due to this process we will NOT ACCEPT any claims, of short in quantity, damages and imperfections.
CANCELLING AN ORDER:
In-stock orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Orders with PRE-ORDER, SPECIAL ORDER, BACK ORDER items, must be cancelled within 24hours from date of order (if not, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply - please remember that we are bringing the items in just for you). All cancellations will receive a store credit - Sorry no Refunds.
INCORRECT ADDRESS AND REFUSALS:
If a package comes back to us due to incorrect address, buyer is responsible for any costs incurred to retrieve and re-send the package to the correct address. If you refuse your order upon delivery, we will provide a credit to your account less shipping costs, retrieval costs and 20% re-stocking fee.
Our customers enjoy the lowest prices on all of our items and are able to maintain these competitive prices partly because of the way we handle returns. Please keep in mind that we have to re-sell the item that you send back. Keeping strict with our return policy, ensures that you are receiving a brand new item that is fresh. We would not want you to receive an item that had been in a stranger's home for an extended period of time - so please be kind to the garments that you are returning. Our policies are in place to protect you and to ensure you receive perfect items at great savings that you cannot find at your local boutique.
In-Store Purchase return policy
If you’ve changed your mind and you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply exchange the unused item within 14 days only at the location where you bought it from. Call the store prior to your visit to exchange to make sure the item that you require is in stock. Sorry NO Refunds but you can return items for a store credit. Receipt and the item’s original packaging and tags attached are required for all exchanges. Exchanges and store credits are limited to suits, dresses and hard sole shoes only. Please note that we do not accept exchanges and returns on final sale items, costumes and seasonal items, accessories (i.e., undergarments, crinolines, socks, gloves, hair accessories, jewelry, blankets, bibs, baptism candles, wedding baskets, pillows and all other wedding accessories), any product that has been used/modified/altered/washed/dirty, and final sale items, items mishandled by customer, items with pet hair, strong food odor. Please make sure that items you are exchanging are fit to resell. Exchange can only be done once per transaction.
In-STORE EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
1. Bring your items to the store where you purchased from with your original receipt within 14 days.
If item was a pre-order (bring it to the store within 14 days of your pick-up date). All pre-ordered items must be picked up from the store within 7 days of notification.
2. We DO NOT do straight exchanges. You will be issued a store credit to purchase the replacement. You have the option to use your credit within 2 years. (Prices of goods may increase from the date of original purchase.)
You are exchanging a sz 4 dress for a size 2.
Original purchase price of 4 -- is $59.99 - you will get the credit for 59.99
Price of sz 2 - 62.99 - credit of 59.99 will be applied and you will pay the difference.
Price variations result from suppliers' price increases and us/can dollars exchange rates. We strongly recommend to bring your exchanges and pick up your pre-ordered items immediately to avoid price increases.
At any time, Adorable Kids reserves the right to refuse an exchange. Original Receipt is required to exchange. No receipt – No Exchange – No exception.
Please Note: Online orders can be exchanged at any store location with return authorization.
General Store/Online policy
Most items that we carry are delicate in nature. Adorable Kids is not responsible for how they are worn and we do not offer warranty to any damages done to the items after using them at your events. Any issues with an order must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt, prior to using the items purchased. If you are purchasing items in-store, you are required to inspect the products prior to leaving the store for any imperfections. We cannot offer any exchanges to damaged items after leaving the store.