For In-store Purchases (refer to the receipt issued by the store)
Online Purchase Exchange Procedure:
In a nutshell - we accept exchanges and (returns for store credits) for eligible items. Sorry NO REFUNDS.
At Adorable Kids, we sell special occasion clothes and accessories that we know, you will be happy and satisfied with. However, if for any reason that you are not, we will gladly help you with the exchange process.
1. Procedure to exchange is on your order confirmation email. All items for exchange must be back in the mail stream within 20 days from date of receipt (as stated in the tracking number). Buyer pays for all shipping - to and fro. There are no re-stocking fees. All items for exchange/returns must be unused, unaltered, with tags attached (items with detached and tampered tags are not eligible) in the original packaging and fit for resell.
- You can also exchange at any of the store location but you will need to get a return authorization prior to heading to the store. Contact us by email first. (applies to online orders only.
2. Items NOT eligible for Exchange or Store credit:
- All items purchased with a coupon.
- anything after the allowable time.
- undergarments, crinolines, onesies, panty/hose, tights,
- accessories (ties, bow ties, suspenders, gloves, hair accessories, jewelry, blankets, bibs, baptism candles, wedding baskets, pillows and all other wedding accessories
- fabric baptism shoes and all white shoes up to sz 5 toddler
- seasonal items and costumes
- final sale items and items purchased with a coupon code and during a sale event.
- used items, items with removed tags are considered used
- items mishandled by customer, altered, items with pet hair, smoke and food odour
- damaged item (we check items 3 times, we do not let go of any items with defects)
- claiming that item is damaged or dirty for the purpose of exchanging to another size or merchandise (we consider this avoidance in paying for shipping fees, therefore, we will not take it back.
3. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Store credits are applicable to the price of goods only (shipping fees are not eligible for store credit).
- If your original order was sent using the 11.95 subsidized postage, we will deduct $15 prior to issuing your credit.
4. Exchange can only be done once not multiple times.
Please make sure that items you are exchanging are fit to resell. We will thoroughly inspect any returned items for food/smoke odor, pet hair, any sign of wear, pulls/picks on fabric.
ONLINE PURCHASE EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
1.Check your order confirmation email for procedure.
2. Mail the item back within 20 days of receipt in the original packaging, clothing covers with all the tags attached or return to any store locations after obtaining a return authorization.
3. Make sure that you are not sending back packages as "return to sender or collect postage". Any return to sender and collect postage will be charged a minimum $20 fee for processing or they will be refused and sent back to you.
3. You will be issued a refund or store credit (in the form of a gift certificate as soon as Adorable Kids receives your return) to purchase the replacement. Your credit price will be the current online price of the goods being returned or the price you paid, whichever is lower. You have the option to use your credit within 2 years.
Buyer pays for all shipping. Subsidized / FREE shipping does not apply to returned items. Your original $11.95 flat rate shipping paid on order will be changed to $15 before your credit or refund is issued. If you returned any items that are part of a FREE SHIPPING, if the the remaining amount of the order falls below the eligibility for free shipping, a $15 charge will be deducted from your credit/refund. (This covers the actual shipping fees paid to CP or USPS).
Adorable Kids thoroughly inspects all merchandise for exchange. Adorable Kids reserves the right to refuse exchange/refund/issue a credit if the conditions for exchange are not met. Items not eligible for exchange will be sent back to the buyer on buyer's expense.
Damages and Imperfections:
Adorable Kids take pride in the quality of the products that we sell. We check and re-check thoroughly all items that we are shipping. An order goes to 3 stages of inspection to make sure there are NO imperfections and quantity check and employ a live camera feed while doing so as a proof of the job done. We can assure you that the product you are receiving is free of any damages, stains and any minute imperfections. And due to this process we will NOT ACCEPT any claims, of short in quantity, damages and imperfections.
CANCELLING AN ORDER:
All cancellations must be done within 24 hours from the time order was placed as long as order has not been shipped. No exceptions.
INCORRECT ADDRESS AND REFUSALS:
If a package comes back to us due to incorrect address, buyer is responsible for any costs incurred to retrieve and re-send the package to the correct address. If you refuse your order upon delivery, we will provide a credit to your account less shipping costs, retrieval costs and 20% re-stocking fee.
Our customers enjoy the lowest prices on all of our items and are able to maintain these competitive prices partly because of the way we handle returns. Please keep in mind that we have to re-sell the item that you send back. Keeping strict with our return policy, ensures that you are receiving a brand new item that is fresh. We would not want you to receive an item that had been in a stranger's home for an extended period of time - so please be kind to the garments that you are returning. Our policies are in place to protect you and to ensure you receive perfect items at great savings that you cannot find at your local boutique.
At any time, Adorable Kids reserves the right to refuse an exchange.
Please Note: Online orders can be exchanged at any store location without consent.
This return policy is for online orders only. Any purchases at our store location must comply to the locations exchange policy printed at the bottom of the store's receipt.
Standard Store/Online Policy:
Price Increases and Reduction:
Adorable kids can lower or raise the prices at any given time without notification. Prices of goods at the time of purchase is final. If for some reason your purchased items went on sale just after a few days, Adorable Kids won't be providing any credit, the same way that we won't come back to you and charge you more when there are price increases.
Warranty on Goods:
Most items that we carry are delicate in nature. Adorable Kids is not responsible for how they are worn and we do not offer warranty to any damages done to the items after using them at your events. Any issues with an order must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt, prior to using the items purchased. If you are purchasing items in-store, you are required to inspect the products prior to leaving the store for any imperfections. We cannot offer any exchanges to damaged items after leaving the store.